A workshop on "ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPEMENT". Learn to develop applications in the latest operating system with practical implementation and begin managing your own cool applications like a professional at this workshop.
Introduction to Android
- What is Mobile Application & What is Android?
- Setting up development environment
- Dalvik Virtual Machine & .apk file extension
- Basic Building blocks - Activities, Services,Broadcast Receivers & Content providers
- UI Components - Views & notifications
- Components for communication -Intents & Intent Filters
- History of Android &Android API levels (Flavours & Flavours names)
- Android Architecture
Application Structure , Activities ,Onclick Listeners, Intents
- Introduction to the Directory Structure of Android App
- introduction to Android XML
- Different Application Resources for android
- What is Activity and how to create new Activity?
- Activity life Cycle
- What is Intent and types of Intents?
- Switching between two Activities?
- Call Phone
- Introduction to SqliteDatabase
- Introducing Android Databases
- Introducing SQLite
- Working with SQLite Database
- TextToSpeech, MediaPlayer and Messaging and Calling
- Media Player
Hands on Hours