Data Sceince Programming with R
Data Sceince Programming with R Workshop
R is a powerful language used widely for data analysis and statistical computing. It was developed in early 90s. Since then, endless efforts have been made to improve R’s user interface. The journey of R language from a rudimentary text editor to interactive R Studio. This is a complete tutorial to learn data science and machine learning using R. By the end of this tutorial, you will have a good exposure to building predictive models using machine learning on your own.
- Basics of R Programming for Data Science
- Why learn R ?
- How to install R / R Studio ?
- How to install R packages ?
- Basic computations in R
- Essentials of R Programming
- Data Types and Objects in R
- Control Structures (Functions) in R
- Useful R Packages
- Exploratory Data Analysis in R
- Basic Graphs
- Treating Missing values
- Working with Continuous and Categorical Variables
- Data Manipulation in R
- Feature Engineering
- Label Encoding / One Hot Encoding
- Predictive Modeling using Machine Learning in R
- Linear Regression
- Decision Tree
- Random Forest
Hands on Hours